Jul 13, 2018

Welcome ❤️

Welcome to my scrapbooking and cardmaking blog, no doubt I will add a lot of random ramblings on life and craft.

A little about myself, I’m a single mum to 7 crazy but awesome kids and when I’m not busy being a mum I enjoy sitting at my craft table at night making cards, stamping and just being creative and messy 😋.
My plan for this blog is to share my creations, will add in a few tutorials and videos on how I’ve made things and hopefully inspire you to be creative too.
So to start my first blog post I want to share the last couple of cards I’ve made, both simple but perfect to have on hand for someone’s Birthday!



For the first card on the left, I used the beautiful Perennial Birthday stamps and Dies and for the card on the right I created that using the Party Animal Designer papers.

Please feel free to leave your comments, and would love to discover your blogs!


Thank you so much for stopping by,

Kylie 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top