Feb 12, 2019

Monthly Stamp Club

I am some AWESOME news, I am putting the finishing touches on organising a Monthly Stamp Club!!

I have been very busy organising a stamp club that will start in March. This will be an awesome way to build up and use your stamps.
The club will run monthly which will include a stamp set, video and PDF tutorial with 4 cards to make.
It will also include the envelopes, papers and cuts needed to make the cards, all you will need is ink and adhesive.
The monthly cost will be $45 a month with no obligation to take part every month.
If this is something you might be interested in please sign up to my monthly Stamp Club Newsletter and I will email you all the details in the next coming days 💕
Please note this photo is a Stampin Up! image and not of the actual cards we will make!
If at all you have any questions please don't hesitate to yell out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top