Aug 26, 2018

CASING Patsy Waggoner Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to my Blog, I'm Kylie from Victoria Australia and I'm taking part in the Crazy Crafters Blog hop.



This Blog Hop is Casing the amazing Patsy Waggoner, it was defiantly a hard one to choose which of her projects to case, but I decided I wanted to showcase some of the goodies in the New Holiday Catalogue.

Here is one of Pasty's lovely card that I feel in love with and cased:

And here is how I cased it using some of the goodies from the new Holiday Catalogue: 


These elves from the Signs of Santa stamp bundle are so cute!

Thank-you so much for stopping by, and please don't forget to jump over and check out everyone else's blogs:


5 comments :

  1. Such a cute little card.....man I am loving those elves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you changed up the theme to the holiday and the little elves are so delightful, don't you just love Washi Tape. Cute Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa's workshop is a wonderful bundle at the top of my Holiday Catalog wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top