Aug 5, 2018

A quickie with a Drangonfly

This week has been so crazy, sick kids and a million things need doing I haven't had time to create anything :(
But I am really excited for my Christmas Per order to arrive to start creating some goodies with you :)
The catalogue is available now for demonstrators and goes live for customers in September so if you would like a copy just let me know I can send you one out :)


Last night I did find myself a little time and wanted to create something quick and easy and came across Cheryll Millers Blog and cased one of her cards, so simple yet so pretty. I've left it without a sentiment so I can add that when I decide to use it.
The Dragonfly collection is so versatile and I can se myself trying out many things with this (now my kids are better)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top