Nov 23, 2018

Newsletter excitment

Hello,
Thank-you for stopping by......I have some exciting new (well I'm excited:) ) Last night I worked out how to set up a newsletter sign up :) Yay. I you take a look on the top of my page it will have a spot where you can add your email address :)

My plan is to send out a monthly newsletter (already working on Decembers :) ) that will be filled with exciting Stampin Up News, I will also have special offers, classes, kits and clubs and a free PDF tutorial of a card each month.

So a massive thank-you to those that have already joined up, I'm so excited! I yo haven't already and would like to join I will be so happy to have you join :)

And as you all know Christmas is just around the corner...….OMG ow did that happen! If you are looking for that perfect gift for someone who love stationery and being organised (or maybe they need to get themselves organised heheheh), or even for yourself!!  The Big Plans Planner is perfect, I absolutely love mine and use it daily!

You can check it out in my store here: Stampin' Up with Kylie B

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top