Nov 16, 2018

Who is ready for Christmas?

Christmas is almost here, we all know how quickly it comes and how busy our Decembers get, blink and it here......lol

I wanted to share with you a quick, easy and fun kit that can help make your Christmas preparations just a tad easier.

The Sincerely Santa Project Kit

 Here are the ones I made, I had so much fun making these and absolutely love how they turned out, I now have 30 Christmas tags ready to go and pop on presents :)

Have you had a chance to check out the Holiday Catalogue? If you would like me to send you a copy, just let me know or you can click on the link below under the catalogue and it will take you straight there :)

Holiday Catalogue



I am also offering a little gift for everyone who spends over $25, I will send out a Christmas Card Kit including an envelope that I have designed with instructions! All you need is adhesive and nothing else!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and if you would like to take a look in my shop here is my link

My Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top